Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for February 2017. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our 2017 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month we are CASE’ing a project shown in a current Stampin’ Up! catalog. After all, with the Annual, Occasions and Sale-a-Bration catalogs available right now, there is much inspiration from which to choose. We hope you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the lineup on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
What does “CASE the catty” mean anyway? It means to make any project shown in any of the current Stampin’ Up! catalogs. I chose to used the Any Occasion stamp set and make a few of the cards shown in the Sale-a-Bration Catalog! This darling stamp set is on pages 14 and 15 of the Sale-a-Bration Catalog (see the catalog at the end of this post!). I cased (copied) one of the cards and then created a few cards which are similar to the ones shown in the photo.
Now, there are several fabulous things about this stamp set. The first fabulous thing is that it’s F-R-E-E!! Yes, FREE with a $50 purchase! Who can beat that?
The second fabulous thing about this set is that is SO cute! Oh my goodness, it’s darling! The stamps are small and can fit anywhere (and small is cute, right?). But also, I mean just look at the tiny gift box and bow stamps on the birthday card in the middle above. And check out the little tassels on the thank you card. Super cuteness!!
And what do you think of the tiny lace on the baby card above? It’s actually two stamps, the swoopy line is one stamp and the lace is another stamp!
And third, this set is crazy versatile! I’ve counted, and there are at least 7 types of cards that you could make from this one stamp set. Wow! 20 different stamps come in the set and you just mix and match ~ how great is that?
The products used on these cards are listed for you below, along with a link to the Sale-a-Bration Catalog so you can browse!
Thanks for visiting! To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
- Mary at Stampin’ Pretty
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards <<<<<<<<<<< YOU ARE HERE!!
- Michelle Quinno at Shell Stamps
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Susan Itell at simplestampin.com
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Karen Gooch at Inker’s Workshop
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Karen Zaring Browning at Stamp With Me KZB
- Lynn Tague at Beyond Beaches & Blessings
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps.com
- Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Becky Retzer at Just in Thyme
Here’s the Sale-a-Bration Catalog ~ just click on it to see all the free goodies, including the Any Occasion set I used today!
All Products Stampin’ Up!
Stamps: Any Occasion
Ink: Mint Macaron, Calypso Coral, Smoky Slate, Pink Pirouette, Watermelon Wonder
Paper: Whisper White, Mint Macaron, Calypso Coral and Pink Pirouette card stock, Succulent Garden dsp, and Whisper White Note Cards (cut to 3-1/2 by 3-1/2 for card bases)
Embellishments: Delicate White Doilies, 1/8″ Silver Ribbon, Subtles Enamel Shapes