The Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set is one of my absolute favorites in the annual catalog, and the coordinating Happy Birthday Thinlits Dies are classic. That’s why I’m offering this stamp set for my July Prettypapercards by Mail!
People love coming to the card classes that I hold in my home, and I love having them! I would love to have YOU come to one of my classes! But because that’s not really possible unless you live in the San Diego area, I want to bring my classes to YOU!
Prettypapercards by Mail is just that ~ we will make cards together! I design 3 cards all using this month’s Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set. I will send you the stamp set and all the papers, die cuts, ribbons and embellishments you will need to make the cards I’ve designed. You will also receive via email a pdf tutorial with detailed instructions and photos and comments from me on how to make the cards! Sometimes I’ll include a video, depending on the month.
And, on top of all that, I will include for you a fourth card, the one shown above, using the same stamp set, along with a personal note!
Here’s what one customer said about my card kits:
“Everything arrived today in perfect condition.
I love all of the cards, tips, and how your instructions are so easy to follow.
I’m so pleased with everything.” Janice S.
Here is a little peek at the cards you will make in July!
- If you want to participate in July’s kit, email me at [email protected] with the subject Prettypapercards by Mail (so I can identify you right away!). Then I will email you a PayPal invoice. I can only make a limited number, so it will be on a first-come, first-served basis. Please email me as soon as possible. Cut off for all requests for the July Class is July 16, 2017. This is so that I can order the stamp sets and get everything out to you in time! 🙂
- Each kit will include the Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set, and all the papers, die cuts, designer series paper, and embellishments you will need to create three (3) cards designed by me.
- You provide ink and adhesive and envelopes.
- You may add to your order any of the inks used in these cards (Berry Burst, Emerald Envy, Peekaboo Peach, Night of Navy, and Lemon Lime Twist). Please tell me in your email which ink pads you want and I will respond with the cost before billing you.
- You may also add to your order the fabulous Happy Birthday Thinlits Dies! Just let me know in your email and I will respond with the cost before billing you. But, you really should get this die as it is one you will use for years!
- If you have the stamp set, you may chose another stamp set and/or Stampin’ Up! products up to the value of that month’s stamp set.
- Shipping and tax are included in the cost of that month’s kit.
- July Class Kits will be mailed out by the 26th of July.
The price for all of this is only $39.95!
If you wish to purchase only the card kits and not the stamp set ~
Everything But the Stamp Set is $14.99
Would you like to stamp with me?
Just email me at [email protected] to order this month’s class!
All Products Used in Today’s Card are Stampin’ Up!
Stamps: Happy Birthday Gorgeous
Ink: Berry Burst Classic Stampin’ Pad
Paper: Whisper White and Powder Pink card stock
Tools: Happy Birthday Thinlits Dies, Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Sunburst Punch
Adhesive: Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets
Embellishments: Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Berry Burst 1/2″ Finely Woven
Ribbon, Delicate White Doily