Welcome to the Pals December 2017 Blog Hop featuring “All that Sparkles and Shines”. Whether you’re just starting the hop, or have come from a previous Pal’s blog, you’ll find the line-up toward the end of my post to help you move along.
Ooh, sparkle and shine, what a perfect December blog hop!! This is THE time for sparkle and shine, right? So, for my project today I created a card like a gift, all wrapped up with lots of bling!
For the background I used the gold and white plaid sheet from the Year of Cheer Specialty Designer Series Paper. It is super sparkly! Then I tied it up like a gift with ribbons and bling!
For the “bling” I used Silver Mini Tinsel Trim, Gold Mini Sequin Trim, and Mini Ornaments! Everything is tied up with Real Red Ribbon and “sealed” with a sweet little Boxwood Wreath!
Now this isn’t the type of card you would send in the mail. It’s a card that you would hand deliver, maybe even on top of a large gift! You could even wrap the gift in the same paper!!
After I finished my card it just seemed to call out to be placed on my Christmas tree as an ornament! So I tucked it in the branches, just above a white lace angel.
Thank you so much for hopping with the Stampin’ Pretty Pals today. Please take a minute to mark your calendar for our next hop on January 10, 2018. Now hop along using the Blog Hop Line-up below. Don’t forget to leave me a comment!
Blog Hop Line Up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Becky Retzer at Just in Thyme Crafts
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards <<<<<<<<<<< YOU ARE HERE!
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin’ Pink Rose