Oh dear. Every time I get a new stamp set it becomes my favorite!! Does that happen to you? The Happiest of Days stamp set is now my favorite 🙂 I mean, look at these great fonts! And what about the absolutely cutest single rose stamp ever?
Here the rose is stamped with the Basic Black Archival Ink, and then colored in using a Blender Pen and Flirty Flamingo Ink. The green here is the subtle Pear Pizzaz. And the background piece is Powder Pink cardstock. These colors blend beautifully together.
Here is a photo of the complete stamp set. I haven’t used the cake or the little package stamps yet, but aren’t they the cutest? I’ll be getting to those very soon!
Happiest of Days Clear Mount Stamp Set
Item No. 143796
Pretty Pointer: When you have a special image or a favorite image, raise it up by using a Stampin’ Dimensional. This adds interest and gives depth to your card front.
In the photo below you see that I first stamped the left side of the card with the single rose stamp. Then for emphasis (and because this is the absolute cutest rose stamp ever!) I stamped another rose on a separate sheet of cardstock, cut it out by hand, and affixed it right over the previously stamped image using a dimensional. Then I put a sweet little pearl in the center.
I’d love to hear what you think of today’s card…I LOVE your comments 🙂 CLICK HERE to leave me a comment today!
And don’t forget the newest feature on my blog: all of the products used to make today’s card are shown at the bottom of this post. They are linked to my online store so you can just click on any product and it will go right to all the details about that product and you will be able to order right there!
Thanks for stopping by today!
Here are the products for today’s card:
Tea Lace Paper Doilies
Today is another Tic Tac Toe Challenge, and it’s super fun! Here’s our challenge board:
For my card today I’ve picked the last column on the right: diecut, floral, yellow. I’ve used the popular Daisy Punch as the focal point 🙂
The Whole Lot of Lovely designer series paper makes a beautiful background for the yellow daisy! I love black and yellow together, don’t you? The background on the top of the card is Watercolor Paper with a Daffodil Delight wash.
Pretty Pointer: Create a quick and soft background by lightly washing over some Watercolor Paper. I use an Aqua Painter and pull a little color from the lid of an ink pad. When the pad is closed, press the top and bottom together (squeeze the closed pad). This will transfer some of the ink from the pad to the lid. When you open the pad you have some ink ready in the lid. Grab a bit of this ink with the Aqua Painter and run it across the paper for a soft wash!
Here are all the items I used to make my card today.
Here are links directly to the items shown above. Click on any one to order and find our more!
Watercolor Paper Item No. 122959
Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin’ Pad Item No. 126944
Daisy Punch Item No. 143713 – currently unavailable but click here to be notified when it’s back in stock!
Happy Birthday Gorgeous Photopolymer Stamp Set Item No. 143662
Whole Lot of Lovely dsp Item No. 144110
Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies Item No. 143751
Truthfully, I’m just getting this post in. Yesterday was a crazy day here. The power went out in half of our house and we had to have an electrician come fix it. (I’m so thankful that my son-in-law is an electrician! He was so sweet to come after work and fix our problem!). And, I just returned from a little trip to Pennsylvania and I left my computer power cord there! Aaaagh!! I have to run out shortly and get a new power cord. Right now I’m down to very little power, so I’m going to post this now and come back and add a few things when I get my new cord! But this card is so cheery, I just had to get it posted for you!
And, don’t forget about the $5 Bonus Coupon you can receive for every $50 order! Only available until July 31st…don’t miss it!
Thanks for stopping by today, and be sure to pop over to our Tic Tac Toe Challenge and enter your card! Which row or column will you use??
The Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set is one of my absolute favorites in the annual catalog, and the coordinating Happy Birthday Thinlits Dies are classic. That’s why I’m offering this stamp set for my July Prettypapercards by Mail!
People love coming to the card classes that I hold in my home, and I love having them! I would love to have YOU come to one of my classes! But because that’s not really possible unless you live in the San Diego area, I want to bring my classes to YOU!
Prettypapercards by Mail is just that ~ we will make cards together! I design 3 cards all using this month’s Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set. I will send you the stamp set and all the papers, die cuts, ribbons and embellishments you will need to make the cards I’ve designed. You will also receive via email a pdf tutorial with detailed instructions and photos and comments from me on how to make the cards! Sometimes I’ll include a video, depending on the month.
And, on top of all that, I will include for you a fourth card, the one shown above, using the same stamp set, along with a personal note!
Here’s what one customer said about my card kits:
“Everything arrived today in perfect condition.
I love all of the cards, tips, and how your instructions are so easy to follow.
I’m so pleased with everything.” Janice S.
Here is a little peek at the cards you will make in July!
- If you want to participate in July’s kit, email me at [email protected] with the subject Prettypapercards by Mail (so I can identify you right away!). Then I will email you a PayPal invoice. I can only make a limited number, so it will be on a first-come, first-served basis. Please email me as soon as possible. Cut off for all requests for the July Class is July 16, 2017. This is so that I can order the stamp sets and get everything out to you in time! 🙂
- Each kit will include the Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set, and all the papers, die cuts, designer series paper, and embellishments you will need to create three (3) cards designed by me.
- You provide ink and adhesive and envelopes.
- You may add to your order any of the inks used in these cards (Berry Burst, Emerald Envy, Peekaboo Peach, Night of Navy, and Lemon Lime Twist). Please tell me in your email which ink pads you want and I will respond with the cost before billing you.
- You may also add to your order the fabulous Happy Birthday Thinlits Dies! Just let me know in your email and I will respond with the cost before billing you. But, you really should get this die as it is one you will use for years!
- If you have the stamp set, you may chose another stamp set and/or Stampin’ Up! products up to the value of that month’s stamp set.
- Shipping and tax are included in the cost of that month’s kit.
- July Class Kits will be mailed out by the 26th of July.
The price for all of this is only $39.95!
If you wish to purchase only the card kits and not the stamp set ~
Everything But the Stamp Set is $14.99
Would you like to stamp with me?
Just email me at [email protected] to order this month’s class!
All Products Used in Today’s Card are Stampin’ Up!
Stamps: Happy Birthday Gorgeous
Ink: Berry Burst Classic Stampin’ Pad
Paper: Whisper White and Powder Pink card stock
Tools: Happy Birthday Thinlits Dies, Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Sunburst Punch
Adhesive: Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets
Embellishments: Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Berry Burst 1/2″ Finely Woven
Ribbon, Delicate White Doily
Today’s card is such a fun birthday card! Sometimes I like to make different birthday cards, out of the ordinary, something unexpected.
My unexpected element today is a bold Berry Burst ruffled ribbon. I’ve mentioned how I love the crinkled seam binding and I like to ruffle it loosely on a strip of Tear & Tape Adhesive. Underneath the ribbon I’ve tucked a strip of Lemon Lime Twist card stock punched with the Decorative Ribbon Border Punch. These two colors look SO good together!
Actually, my husband helped me design this card! He’s very artistic and many times he advises me when I’m unsure of a layout. I really like the way he arranged the daisies, I would never even think of adding them! Pretty neat to have a designing husband 🙂
Only a few more days left for my June Special …
My Special Offer for June!
Order the Coffee Cafe Bundle using my June Host Code
and you will receive the
from me as my gift!
All Products Used on Today’s Card Are Stampin’ Up!
Stamps: Happy Birthday Gorgeous
Ink: Berry Burst Classic Stampin’ Pad
Paper: Whisper White, Lemon Lime Twist and So Saffron card stock and Naturally Eclectic dsp
Tools: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Decorative Ribbon Border Punch, Daisy Punch, Tear & Tape Adhesive
Embellishments: Glitter Enamel Dots
Welcome to the June 2017 Pals Blog Hop. Thank you so much for joining us today. This month’s theme, Pick a “B,” features projects inspired by Babies, Birthdays and Brides to name few. You may just get a glimpse of new catalog products while you hop with us today.
Whether you’re just starting the hop, or have come from a previous Pal’s blog, you’ll find the line-up toward the end of my post to help you move along.
The “B” in my card today is BIRTHDAY!! We always need birthday cards, don’t we, so this is a great “B” to choose. This sweet little “happy birthday” sentiment is from one of my new favorite stamp sets called Happy Birthday Gorgeous. I mean, even the name of the stamp set makes you want it, right? 🙂
Today I’m using the Petal Garden Memories & More Card Pack. This pack contains lots of individual cards with designs on the front and the back. This is a 3″ x 4″ card with a wreath on it and a light flower pattern on the edges.
I angled this card on top of a panel of Berry Burst card stock which was embossed with the new – and darling – Garden Trellis Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
A few die-cut leaves, a little wooden element, and a pretty ribbon finish off the card. The color theme for my card is from pages 56 and 57 of our annual catalog: Rich Razzleberry, Calypso Coral, and Old Olive. I’m crazy about this combination!
Thanks again for hopping with the Stampin’ Pretty Pals today. Take a minute to mark your calendar for our next hop on July 12th. We’re having a pattern party! Now hop along using the Blog Hop Line-up below. See you on July 12th for the next Pals Blog Hop!
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Lynn Tague at Beyond Beaches & Blessings
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Peggy Noe at Prettypapercards <<<<<<< YOU ARE HERE!!
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Becky Retzer at Just in Thyme
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Sara Hicks Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
- Su Mohr at Aromas and Art
All Products Stampin’ Up!
Stamps: Happy Birthday, Gorgeous
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Calypso Coral and Old Olive card stock, and Petal Garden Memories & More card pack
Tools: Eclectic Layers Thinlits Dies, Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine
Embellishments: Touches of Nature Elements, Delicate White Doilies, Calypso Coral 1/8″ Sheer Ribbon