Welcome to the Pals July, 2018 Blog Hop. We’re having a “Pattern Party.” This month our creations will feature our favorite Designer Series Papers and coordinating embellishments from the new annual catalog from Stampin’ Up!
You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
ALL the Designer Series Papers are my favorites! They’re all so pretty that it’s been hard to choose which one to use 🙂 I decided on Nature’s Poem Designer Series Paper. I love the beautiful color Blackberry Bliss and have created a card using two papers in that color. Seriously, aren’t they gorgeous?
The papers are aligned against the right edge and the bottom edge of the card. This pulls the eye to focus on the strong sentiment “You Are Wonderful.” It’s such a great saying and works for birthdays, congratulations, and many other occasions!
Some 3/8″ Mini Ruffled Ribbon in Powder Pink is tied in a little bow (LOVE this ribbon!!), and the sentiment has been stamped onto a circle cut with the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies. A few Iridescent Sequins finish it off.
Have you noticed how easy this card is to make? It’s quick and easy, and I hope you’ll give this design a try with the Designer Series Paper of your choice!
Now it’s time to use the Blog Hop Line-up below to see what the rest of my Pals have chosen as their “favorite.” Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations.
Mark your calendars for August 8, 2018, when we Cut it Out! Participants will showcase projects featuring “cuts” from punches, Framelits, Edgelits, or Thinlits. Don’t miss the fun!
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards <<<<< YOU ARE HERE!
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Terri George at Stamp Me Crafty
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Leah O’Brien at Stamping By The Bay
- Nina King at InkPaperSequins
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Rachael at Bluebonnet Stampin
- Lisa Milligan at Stamp Create Share
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
Product List – click on any product to order and to learn more!
Buy any 3 Designer Series Papers and Get 1 FREE!! Yippee!
CLICK BELOW to learn how!