Welcome to the Pals September, 2018 Blog Hop. The 2018 Holiday Catalog from Stampin’ Up! Is out and the Pals are excited! Sit back while we share creations from “Our Favorite Holiday.”
You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
My favorite season has always been fall ~ I love it ~ the leaves, the colors, the end of hot weather (whew!). And fall cards are so much fun to make!
For my card today I’ve used the Falling for Leaves Bundle from the new Holiday Catalog. It’s the perfect set for all your fall cards!
This card uses some non-traditional colors that I think are so pretty together…
Technique Tip: To make the special background panel on this card, use Petal Pink card stock and the embossing dies that are part of the Nature’s Roots Framelits Dies. Emboss the leaves all over the panel and then sponge with some Bright Copper Shimmer Paint (love this stuff!).
Most of the leaves have been cut with the Detailed Leaves Thinlits Dies. The set comes with 6 different leaf dies. There is also a lacy horizontal die – I used this on Copper Foil and tucked it under the sentiment. A bit of Blackberry Bliss Twine and a few Metallic Sequins finish off the card.
Now it’s time to use the Blog Hop Line-up below to see what the rest of my Pals have created to inspire you.. Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations.
Mark your calendars for Wednesday, October 10, 2018 for the next Pals Blog Hop. October is time for some wicked fun with “Wicked Folds” where the Pals will show you creations that are anything but a standard card fold. Don’t miss the fun.
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Terri George at StampMeCrafty
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Jill Killeen at Killeen House Studio
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Nina King at InkPaperSequins
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Leah O’Brien at Stamping By The Bay
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards <<<<< YOU ARE HERE!
- Rachael Shedeed at Blue Bonnet Stampin’
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Linda Suarez at All Night Stamping
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
Product List for Today’s Card: