Welcome to the November, 2018 Blog Hop with Stampin’ Pretty Pals. Holiday cards are done. It’s time to start on gifts and gift wrap. Let the Stampin’ Pretty Pals inspire you with “Anything But A Card” today.
You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Well we definitely have to make a list of the gifts, and then we need pretty packaging! Both of these projects use the Dashing Along Designer Series Paper. The stripes are so festive. They remind me of candy canes.
The list is easy to create with an 8-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ piece of the Dashing Along paper. On top of that is an 8″ x 4″ piece of Cherry Cobbler card stock. This gives it support and a nice contrast. This is the base for the list. At the top of the Cherry Cobbler piece is a large Sparkle Glimmer Paper snowflake. I love this giant snowflake! It was cut using a die from the Snowfall Thinlits Dies.
A 1″ x 4″ piece of Whisper White card stock was stamped with the Making Christmas Bright stamp set and the little bulbs were colored in with a Dark Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Blend and Garden Green ink using a Blender Pen. The lined paper I used was taken from a pad of paper I just had around the house 🙂 I cut it down to fit.
This adorable gift box is one of our Baker’s Boxes. I love these boxes because they are fairly large and fit a nice bag of homemade cookies. I decorated mine using the same Dashing Along Designer Series Paper. I measured each side panel and top panel and just cut a piece of the paper a little shorter. The Stampin’ Up! Paper Trimmer was invaluable!
The box was wrapped with Real Red 3/8″ Mixed Satin Ribbon. As a topper I cut four (4) of the large snowflakes, folded each in half, and attached them together at the base with Glue Dots. Then I attached them to the top of the box with Glue Dots.
You can purchase all the products I used from my Product List below.
Get more inspiration using the Blog Hop Line-up below. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created. Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations.
Mark your calendars for Wednesday, December 12, 2018 for the next Pals Blog Hop. It will be a glitzy affair with All That Sparkles and Shines. Don’t miss the fun.
Blog Hop Line Up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Linda Suarez at All Night Stamping
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards <<<<<<<< YOU ARE HERE!
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Sandra Conner at Pretty Provisions
- Leah O’Brien at Stamping By The Bay
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
Product List for Today’s Projects: