Welcome to the Pals monthly blog hop. We’re so glad you’re here! January is all about making “Art from the Heart,” featuring projects for Valentines Day, Thinking of You, Get Well, or Sympathy. You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
The theme “art from the heart” makes me think of a card ~ made with love ~ for a special person! I made today’s card for a special friend who gave me a teapot from Russia. We enjoy having tea together (and also coffee). When I saw the Tea Together stamp set I knew right away that I would use it to make a card for her 🙂
This is such a sweet stamp set! The coordinating Tea Time Framelits Dies were used to cut out the teapot and cup from the All My Love Designer Series Paper. I think they look like fine china!!
This card uses three different sets of dies, each one of the sets is amazing! The sentiment was stamped on layered hearts that were cut using the Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies. The grouping of white hearts under the teapot were also cut with a die from that set. When you use this particular die, little hearts pop out from the outline hearts!
Aren’t these tiny hearts darling? These are going to be great to use as confetti inside the card. They are slippery little things, so I gathered them together with the Take Your Pick Tool 🙂
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations. Mark your calendars for Wednesday, February 13, 2019 when our Hoppin’ Pals share their “It’s Time to Sale-A-Brate” projects. Don’t miss the fun!
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Terri George at Stamp Me Crafty
- Linda Suarez at All Night Stamping
- Sara Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Leah O’Brien at Stamping by the Bay
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Su Mohr at Aromas and Art
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Peggy Noe at Prettypapercards <<<<<<< YOU ARE HERE!
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Patti MacLeith at Paper Crafts by Patti
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
NOTE; The coordinating Tea Time Framelits Dies are FREE with a $100 order during Sale-a-Bration! CLICK HERE to find out how to get them!