Welcome to the Pals’ July Blog Hop! We’re so glad you’re here because we made some great projects that are “Mixing It Up” – adding texture that will really take your projects up a notch – or two! You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Today’s card uses my new favorite way to add texture to my cards ~ embossed vellum! When you put a piece of vellum inside an embossing folder and run it through your die machine, it creates a wonderful patterned surface that retains a soft version of the color underneath!
The new Scripty 3D Embossing Folder used on vellum gives just the right texture for this sweet family of birds. The 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of vellum is layered over a same-sized piece of Daffodil Delight card stock and adhered with Multipurpose Glue in the center.
The bird family from the Free as a Bird stamp set was stamped on a 4″ x 2-1/4″ piece of Whisper White card stock and colored in with Stampin’ Blends Alcohol Markers. A piece of the – absolutely gorgeous – Old Olive/Pretty Peacock Reversible Ribbon was tied in a bow around the left side of the paper, and a flagged-end banner was stamped with the “thank you” sentiment.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations. Mark your calendars for Wednesday, August 14, 2019 when our Hoppin’ Pals share their “Special Occasions” projects. Don’t miss the fun!
Pals Blog Hop Line-up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Jill Killeen at Killeen House Studio
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Terri George at Stamp Me Crafty
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Leah O’Brien at Stamping By The Bay
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
Here is the adorable stamp set used on today’s card. Just click to learn more and to order 🙂
And this is the beautiful Scripty 3D Embossing Folder!
Don’t forget, this month you earn coupons for every $50 order!! Accumulate your coupons for your August order!
BONUS DAYS! July 1 – 31. EARN IN JULY. REDEEM IN AUGUST!
- For every $50 (on a single order, price before shipping and tax) you spend between July 1 – 31, you’ll earn a $5.00 Bonus Days coupon that you can redeem between August 1 -30, 2019.
- An email address is required to participate in this promotion; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
- IMPORTANT! Save both the email containing your Bonus Days coupon codes AND write down the coupon codes in a safe place. Codes cannot be re-sent if the email is lost and lost codes cannot be recovered.
Thank you so much for stopping by today!
- SHOP and SAVE: Clearance Rack – save up to 70%
- Join my Sweet Stampers Team of demonstrators – click for info
- Save 10% on Product Bundles
Listed below are the products used on today’s card.