Today we are going to talk about splattering! What is splattering? It’s putting little specs on your paper and it’s easy. I’ve tried several methods of splattering and have finally found one that’s – well, the least messy! 🙂 I’ve made a video to show you how I do it!
The background on this card was stamped with the floral stamp in Highland Heather that’s been stamped off (that means ink – stamp first on scrap paper to get some of the ink off – then stamp on your card piece). With the addition of the light splattering, the background looks like fragrance that’s been sprayed all over!
Don’t miss out on the Bonus Day’s Coupons! ONLY AVAILABLE IN JULY!
BONUS DAYS! July 1 – 31. EARN IN JULY. REDEEM IN AUGUST!
- For every $50 (on a single order, price before shipping and tax) you spend between July 1 – 31, you’ll earn a $5.00 Bonus Days coupon that you can redeem between August 1 -30, 2019.
- An email address is required to participate in this promotion; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
- IMPORTANT! Save both the email containing your Bonus Days coupon codes AND write down the coupon codes in a safe place. Codes cannot be re-sent if the email is lost and lost codes cannot be recovered.
Thank you for stopping by today!
- SHOP and SAVE: Clearance Rack – save up to 70%
- Join my Sweet Stampers Team of demonstrators – click for info
- Save 10% on Product Bundles
Listed below are the products used on today’s card.