Oh my goodness, I love this darling little snow girl! She’s all over the Let it Snow Specialty Designer Series Paper, and she’s SO happy! When I first saw her I totally giggled because she’s so cute. Well, you know I had to make a card with that sweet joyful face!
This is an easy card to make. Begin with a Whisper White card base. Wrap some Silver Metallic Edge Ribbon around a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of the Let It Snow paper. I chose a pattern that contrasted with and set off the snow girl!
The snow girl was cut out of the paper with a stitched label die from the Wild Rose Dies. On the back of the die-cut piece I’ve adhered some Silver Metallic Thread. To learn how to do this, watch my video HERE. Adhere this piece over the ribbon with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
The sentiment here is from the Perfectly Plaid Stamp Set and was stamped in Real Red on Whisper White card stock. I just love this card, it says joy, doesn’t it? Let me know what you think by leaving me a comment below 🙂
Reserve Your Paper & Ribbon Shares NOW!
Ribbons are really some of my favorite things in any catalog! I always want ALL of them! And because I’m thinking that you might feel the same way I do, my Holiday Catalog Ribbon Share includes 2 yards of every NEW ribbon in the new catalog!! There are 9 GORGEOUS new ribbons!
You will receive 2 yards of 8 ribbons in the new catalog, and one yard of two ribbons, that’s 18 yards!! Oh boy are you going to have fun! One Holiday Catalog Ribbon Share is $20.00, and that includes priority postage within the U.S. (I can’t ship to Canada, I’m sorry).
My Paper Shares include EVERY SINGLE PAPER in the new 2019 Holiday Catalog! They will be shipped to you in 6″ x 6″ sheets. You will receive 102 6 x 6 sheets of gorgeous paper! I made a video to show you:
- (12) 6″ x 6″ sheets of the following eight Designer Series Papers: Toile Tidings, Wrapped in Plaid, Let It Snow, Night Before Christmas, Brightly Gleaming, Feels Like Frost, Come to Gather, and Monster Bash
- (2) 6″ x 6″ sheets of Real Red Glimmer Paper
- (4) 6″ x 6″ sheets of Mercury Glass Designer Acetate Paper
That’s 102 TOTAL 6″ x 6″ sheets of fabulous papers! Wow!! One Paper Share is $40 and that includes priority postage within the U.S. (I can’t ship to Canada). SEE MY VIDEO HERE
You can also order BOTH SHARES from me for $60! Ordering both shares, the ribbon share and the paper share, will give you a wonderful supply of ALL OF OUR HOLIDAY RIBBONS AND PAPERS for a nominal cost!! YOU WON’T MISS A THING!
When you reserve a product share with me, I will order the new ribbons and paper from the new 2019 Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog, cut them up, package them, label them, and reship them to you so that you have a sampling of all of the new ribbons and papers listed in this post. This is usually about 1/4th the cost of purchasing all of the new ribbon spools and paper packs yourself. This way you can see, feel, touch and use the paper and reorder your favorites in my online store.
How Do You Reserve Your Product Shares?
- Reserve your Product Shares by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put SHARES in the subject line. In the email let me know if you want the RIBBON SHARE or the PAPER SHARE or BOTH, and include your first and last name and your mailing address.
- I will reserve your share and email you a PayPal Invoice; if you prefer I also take Venmo.
- Deadline to RESERVE and PAY is September 6, 2019
U.S. Addresses Only.
*if you don’t have PayPal account, you can pay the invoice with ANY credit or debit card when you receive the invoice
- I will email a PayPal Invoice (or contact you regarding Venmo) to everyone who has reserved a share by September 6, 2019
- September 6: deadline to pay
- September 7: I will order all the ribbons and paper
- September 16-20: I will cut, label, bag and package all paper shares
- September 23: I will start shipping shares (assuming there are no backorders)
If you have any questions, please email me at email@example.com
These are the Stampin’ Up! products used on today’s card. Click on any one to learn more and to shop!