Welcome to the Pals’ Blog Hop! We’re so glad you’re here because this month’s theme is “Art from the Heart” and we think you’re going to love it! You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Follow your heart ~ let me encourage you today! Go for it! Do it! And have fun! I had so much fun creating today’s card for you!
This sentiment from the Parisian Beauty stamp set is perfect for the theme of our blog hop. To create this ultra-layered look, I used three different die sets: the heart is from the Stitched Be Mine Dies, the filagree band is from the new Nature’s Thoughts Dies, and the white flowers were cut using the Poppy Moments Dies.
Highland Heather card stock gives the color background here. I love to use embossed Vellum when layering cards, and this was embossed with my favorite Scripty Embossing Folder. A small piece of the Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper was my color inspiration~ love the colors in this paper!
A square piece of Whisper White card stock embossed with the Parisian Flourish 3D Embossing Folder was added as a contrasting shape and color. And a scalloped Blushing Bride punched heart was layered onto the embossed white piece. A bit of Whisper White Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon and a Petal Pink Best Dressed Tassel were tied in. And to add even more bling, a few Champagne Rhinestones were sprinkled around.
So go for it ~ follow your heart! And I hope along the way that you will have fun creating beautiful cards!
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for Wednesday, March 11th, for our “Critter Card” blog hop when our Design Team showcase projects with animals, birds, butterflies or insects. Don’t miss the fun!
Click below to see what the other designers have created for you!
Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards <<<< YOU ARE HERE!
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Leah O’Brien at Ink, Paper, Stamps, Oh My!
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
Get FREE Stuff!
Don’t you like FREE gifts? During the month of February when you place an order of $50 or more in my Online Store and use this month’s Host Code, I will send you the fabulous Peaceful Poppies Elements for FREE! Learn how to use my Host Code HERE.
Thank you for stopping by today! Happy Stamping!
Below are all the products used on today’s card. Click on any item to learn more and to order!