Welcome to the Pals’ Blog Hop! We’re so glad you’re here. You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. This month we are celebrating the 10th anniversary of the Pals Blog Hop with “Critters” from the Stampin’ Pretty Pals. Many of the design team members are offering “Mystery Blog Candy” of their choice to 1 lucky winner. To play along, just leave a comment on as many blog posts as desired. A random winner will be announced on a subsequent blog post by each participating design team member. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Researching how long I’ve been a part of the Pals Blog Hop, I discovered that I’ve been doing this for 8 years! Wow, it’s gone by so fast. I’ve just loved hopping along every month, it’s really a highlight of the month for me!
For this month my “critter” card has birds, bees and butterflies ~ three adorable critters! They all seem to belong together, don’t they? 🙂 They are sitting on a watercolored background which has a light wash of Pretty Peacock ink.
The birds were simply fussy cut out of a piece of Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper and adhered directly onto the watercolored piece. Whisper White Seam Binding Ribbon was colored with a Dark Pretty Peacock Stampin’ Blend and tied around in a bow. The bee hive was stamped in Flirty Flamingo ink – this color goes beautifully with Pretty Peacock. A piece of White Vellum was laid over the bee hive to give it a softer look.
The bee was stamped in Pretty Peacock ink and colored just a bit with a Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blend. A Gold Foil piece of honeycomb was placed behind the hive. The Pretty Peacock butterflies were cut using the Butterfly Beauty Dies. The sweet little “hello” sentiment was heat embossed with Whisper White Stampin’ Emboss Powder onto a piece of Pretty Peacock card stock. And to finish the card off, a few Noble Peacock Rhinestones were added.
Mystery Blog Candy Giveaway
(Stampin’ Up! Goodies!)
It’s been so much fun to create a “critters” card. What’s YOUR favorite critter? I’d love to know! Please share a comment HERE with your favorite critter. If it’s your pet, please tell me a bit about your furbaby. I will randomly choose a winner from the comments left here on this blog post before Friday, March 13th, 2020. Please only play once. And, be sure to pop back on my blog this Friday to see if you’ve won! (HINT: my blog candy is REALLY GOOD!!)
Note: I can only ship within the U.S. Winner has 24 hours from the announcement of the winner to email me their name and mailing address.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for Wednesday, April 8th, for our “Special Occasions” blog hop when our Design Team showcase projects for weddings, graduation, anniversary, baby, Mother’s/Father’s Day or any special occasion. Don’t miss the fun!
Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty First Hop – January 2010
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts First Hop – May 2011
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian First Hop – June 2012
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards First Hop – September 2012. <<<<<<< YOU ARE HERE!
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping First Hop – March 2013
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping First Hop – March 2013
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations First Hop – August 2013
- Amanda Merrill at Inkflair First Hop – April 2014
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’ First Hop – May 2014
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom First Hop – September 2014
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity First Hop – January 2015
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose First Hop – January 2015
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs First Hop – June 2015
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds First Hop – July 2015
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit First Hop – September 2015
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’ First Hop – August 2016
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’ First Hop – September 2016
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping First Hop – April 2017
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot! First Hop – May 2017
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art First Hop – June 2017
- Leah O’Brien at Ink, Paper, Stamps, Oh My! First Hop – February 2018
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink First Hop – June 2018
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen First Hop – October 2019
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink First Hop – November 2019
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping First Hop – January 2020
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life First Hop – March 2020
Thank you for stopping by today! Happy Stamping!