Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team created projects featuring “Sale-A-Bration Products.” We hope you enjoy and will be inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments. We love hearing from you! At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Today’s card features the beautiful Paper Blooms Designer Series Paper from the Sale-a-Bration Catalog. This is such a bright pretty paper!
This is a gatefold card on the front, secured with a pretty belly band. Each side of the front is covered with a piece of the Paper Blooms Designer Series Paper. The belly band is a 1/2″ piece of Soft Sea Foam card stock topped with a scalloped circle from Whisper White cardstock, and a die-cut sunflower from Petal Pink cardstock.
On top of the sunflower is a flower and leaf cut from the designer series paper with Paper Snips Scissors, A pretty bow was tied with Night of Navy Baker’s Twine and tucked under the flower. The “Love” sentiment was stamped in Night of Navy ink on Whisper White cardstock and tucked under the edge of the flower.
When the gatefold front is opened it reveals another card, 11″ x 4-1/4″ scored at 5-1/2.” The back of this card was adhered to the center of the gatefold card and adhered with Multipurpose Glue. A 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of a green vine pattern of the Paper Blooms was adhered to the front of this card. A flower was fussy cut from another piece of the designer series paper, and set on a 2″ Whisper White circle embossed with the Dainty Diamonds 3D Embossing Folder. The word “Hope” from the A Touch of Ink stamp set was stamped in Night of Navy ink on a 1/2″ x 1″ piece of Whisper White cardstock, and glued under one of the leaves.
The inner second card opens up to find a sentiment from the A Touch of Ink set stamped in Night of Navy ink and punched out with the Everyday Label Punch. A piece of the designer series paper was also punched out with the same punch, cut in half, and each half adhered to the back of one side of the sentiment piece.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on February 10th when our theme will be “Birthday Bonanza” where the design team will be sharing birthday projects that celebrate our family and friends. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft room.
Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think of today’s card:
BLOG HOP LINEUP
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards. <<<<<<<<< YOU ARE HERE!
- Renae Novak at Blessed By Cards w/Renae Novak
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Leah O’Brien at Honey Bee Stamping & More!
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps INK
- Jennifer Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Sara Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
Thank you for stopping by today!
Below are the products used on today’s card. Click any item to learn more and to shop!