Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team created “Birthday Bonanza” projects to inspire you to make for all of your family and friends. We hope you enjoy and are inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments because we all love hearing from you! At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Today’s card is a fun fancy-fold card using the beautiful Fine Art Floral Suite, and it really is fun! It also uses the new Gilded Leafing!
The card base is a piece of Old Olive cardstock cut at 12″ x 5-1/2″ and scored at 2,” 4,” 8,” and 10.” Fold the sides in toward the center, and then fold the 2″ panels back so it looks like doors. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 4″ piece of Rococo Rose cardstock. Then cut that piece into three sections, each 4″ x 1-13/16.” They will lay horizontally across the front of the card, but do not adhere at this point. Cut three pieces of Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper, each 3-3/4″ x 1-9/16.” Adhere the strips of designer series paper to the strips of cardstock with Multipurpose Glue.
Simply lay the cardstock strips horizontally on the folded card front and adhere the first and third strips to the left side, then adhere the second strip to the center of the right side.
The words were cut from Basic White cardstock using the dies; a thin layer of Multipurpose Glue was placed on the lower half of the letters and Gilded Leafing was pressed onto the glue. After it dried, a small paint brush was used to brush off the excess. The gilded words were adhered to the strips using Foam Adhesive Strips.
The inside of the card was decorated with another pattern of the Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper. The leaf and flower were stamped and cut with dies, and the sentiment from the set was stamped and cut with a label die from the set. This is a fun card to make and it really shows off the gorgeous designer series paper!
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on March 10th when our theme will be “Cute Critters” where the design team will be sharing projects that will feature critters of all sorts to inspire you. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft room.
Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think of today’s card:
BLOG HOP LINEUP
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards. <<<<<< YOU ARE HERE!
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Renae Novak at Blessed By Cards w/Renae Novak
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps INK
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Jennifer Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Sara Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Lisa Milligan at Stamping Made Simple
- Leah O’Brien at Honey Bee Stamping & More!
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
Thank you for stopping by today!
Below are the products used on today’s card. Click any item to learn more and to shop!