Recently I challenged myself to make a card without flowers. What?? I love flowers, and right now there are so many beautiful floral stamps and dies that have just been released with the new Annual Catalog. But, I know it’s important for me to expand my horizons 🙂 So I pulled out my Rectangular Postage Stamp Punch and went to town!
The Pattern Party Designer Series Paper is a new favorite. It’s black and white on one side and a party of colors on the other, and on these cards you can see both!
Here’s a video tutorial to show you just how to make these cards:
The Pattern Party Paper is a Host Reward item which means that if you place an order of $150 or more, you can choose this paper as part of your Stampin’ Rewards. It’s easy to get a few friends to order with you to reach this amount. (Don’t tell anyone, but I could. place an order of that size just by myself!) And it’s so worth it. You get 48 pieces of 12″ x 12″ paper ~ that’s a lot!
This is an easy card to make and you can actually use any colors you like and any papers. That’s why I made the same card in two different ways, to show you what an easy design this is.
R E M I N D E R
Today is the last day to take advantage of a great deal on Stampin’ Up!’s Ultimate Bundle!
- FROM MAY 4 – May 31, 2021! STARTER KIT + PROMOTION! FOR $99 (plus tax), YOU GET: Up to $155 in products of your choice (that’s $56 in FREE product (that’s $30 MORE than usual) & the kit ships for FREE (another 10% savings).
- HAPPY SHOPPING! Enjoy 20 – 25% off your favorite Stampin’ Up! inks, paper, stamps, tools and more when you place personal orders.
- ORDER NEW PRODUCTS FIRST! View catalogs and pre-order new products a month before their release (and at a discount)
- DO IT JUST FOR YOU! There’s no obligation to host workshops or parties, sell products to others or personally purchase anything beyond the kit!
- I WELCOME HOBBY STAMPERS! When you purchase the $99 Starter Kit thru me, you’ll receive access to my private Sweet Stampers Group where we share ideas and just enjoy one another!
- JOIN RISK-FREE! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter, fabulous! You automatically renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. To continue, you will need to reach $300+ in sales (includes personal purchases) to renew from quarter to quarter. If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with no penalty.
Thank you for stopping by today! Happy Stamping!