Oh my goodness, I had SO much fun making today’s card! I love both the look and taste of peppermint candies 🙂 The Frosted Gingerbread Bundle has cute peppermint stamps and dies, and coordinating Gingerbread & Peppermint Designer Series Paper with sheets of peppermint paper! Wow!!
The sentiment is from the Encircled in Friendship Bundle which also has this beautiful circle doily die. Real Red ink was used to stamp the sentiment on Blushing Bride cardstock. These two colors look so pretty together!
Here’s a video tutorial to show you how to make today’s card:
Stampin’ Up! has made their products so versatile! The Gingerbread & Peppermint Designer Series Paper has images that match exactly with the Gingerbread Dies. That’s how I cut out the little peppermints!
The Scalloped Contour Dies were used to cut out the two rectangular pieces on the front of the card.
Some Real Red Ruffled Ribbon was tied around the bottom of the Basic White piece. This card makes me so happy ~ I hope you like it as much as I do!
Thank you for stopping by today! Happy Stamping!
If you like today’s post…
- Shop Online Anytime and Earn FREE GIFTS
- SHOP and SAVE: Clearance Rack – save up to 70%
- Join my Sweet Stampers Team of demonstrators – click for info
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Sign Up for my Blog Posts and Newsletter
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Find me on Instagram
- Save 10% on Product Bundles
- Peggy’s FREE You Tube Video tutorials
Here are the products used on today’s card: