The Whimsical Trees Bundle has everything…trees and ornaments and wonderful sentiments. I’ve been using this bundle since it was first released and I still am finding new ways to use it! Today’s card has a fun die-cut tree window.
For this card, start by cutting out the tree from the center front of the card using the die. This forms the fun opening 🙂 Continue to decorate the front of the card by cutting a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Shaded Spruce cardstock with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies that is larger than the tree opening. Adhere to the front of the card with Multipurpose Glue.
Using Shaded Spruce ink, stamp the sentiment on a 1/2″ x 4-1/4″ strip of Basic White cardstock. Adhere the strip over the lower portion of the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
On the inside of the card, adhere the Shaded Spruce cardstock rectangle that you cut earlier, using Multipurpose Glue. On a scrap of Basic White cardstock, stamp the large tree using Shaded Spruce ink. Then use the dotted tree stamp to stamp over the tree with Real Red ink. Cut with the coordinating die. Now you have a fun holiday card!
Thank you for stopping by today! Happy Stamping!
If you like today’s post…
- Shop Online Anytime and Earn FREE GIFTS
- SHOP and SAVE: Clearance Rack – save up to 70%
- Join my Sweet Stampers Team of demonstrators – click for info
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Sign Up for my Blog Posts and Newsletter
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Find me on Instagram
- Save 10% on Product Bundles
- Peggy’s FREE You Tube Video tutorials
Here are the products used on today’s card: