The Hydrangea Haven Bundle is so pretty. I’m so happy that Stampin’ Up! has brought it back as a bundle for this month, and at a 20% discount! The cards today are made with soft spring colors ~ just right for this time of year!
Here I used Fresh Freesia ink for the hydrangea, and a Fresh Freesia gingham paper from the Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper.
Here’s a replay of my Live showing you how to make this card:
Here’s the mini gift card shown on the video. It’s created by cutting one of our notecards in half and this makes the gift card base.
This is such a pretty Bundle, and it is perfect for all your spring cards!
Thank you for stopping by today! Happy Stamping!
If you like today’s post…
- Shop Online Anytime and Earn FREE GIFTS
- SHOP and SAVE: Clearance Rack – save up to 70%
- Join my Sweet Stampers Team of demonstrators – click for info
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Sign Up for my Blog Posts and Newsletter
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Find me on Instagram
- Save 10% on Product Bundles
- Peggy’s FREE You Tube Video tutorials
Here are the products used on today’s cards: