Today’s card is a lovely rainbow ‘thinking of you’ card. It’s based on this week’s Sketch Challenge over at the Global Design Project.
On top of the card base is a 5-1/4″ x 4″ piece of yellow Ombre Specialty Paper. I love this paper, it’s sparkly and glittery! Next is a 5″ x 3-3/4″ piece of Basic White cardstock that has a blended rainbow. Using Blending Brushes I’ve swept color across the piece in an arc pattern. This forms the background for the layered sentiment.
A few die-cut circles were stacked with the sentiment on top. In between the circles is a rainbow tag cut from Daffodil Delight cardstock using the Brilliant Rainbow Dies.
A little cloud was tucked up under the top of the tag. The cloud was cut from Basic White cardstock using the new Wavy Dies. The cloud is a 2-part cloud with some dimension.
20% OFF THE MINI STAMPIN’ CUT & EMBOSS MACHINE
AND 13 SELECT BUNDLES
Thank you for stopping by today! Happy Stamping!
If you like today’s post…
- Shop Online Anytime and Earn FREE GIFTS
- SHOP and SAVE: Clearance Rack – save up to 70%
- Join my Sweet Stampers Team of demonstrators – click for info
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Sign Up for my Blog Posts and Newsletter
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Find me on Instagram
- Save 10% on Product Bundles
- Peggy’s FREE You Tube Video tutorials
The Stampin’ Up! items used to create today’s card are below: