Thank you notes are so important. When someone has given me a gift or done something nice for me, I like to thank them with one of my handmade cards. And many times I like to use a smaller notecard.
The Stampin’ Up! notecards and envelopes are great. They come in a package of 20 cards and envelopes for a very good price.
Here I’ve used Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay and Melon Mambo cardstock. The scallop on the Basic White piece was cut with one of the coordinating Brilliant Rainbow Dies.
And I just love the little Bermuda Bay rainbow tag die. I just layered the colors and the dies to make a cute notecard!
DISCOUNTED RETIRING PRODUCTS!
Click the graphic below to see all the products on sale!
And don’t forget to use my March Host Code to get a free gift from me for every order over $50! That’s double savings!
Thank you for stopping by today! Happy Stamping!
If you like today’s post…
- Shop Online Anytime and Earn FREE GIFTS
- SHOP and SAVE: Clearance Rack – save up to 70%
- Join my Sweet Stampers Team of demonstrators – click for info
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Sign Up for my Blog Posts and Newsletter
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Find me on Instagram
- Save 10% on Product Bundles
- Peggy’s FREE You Tube Video tutorials
These are the products used on today’s notecard: