The Season of Chic Bundle is one of my new favorites! The stamp set covers all the seasons and the stamps are great, but the dies are “to die” for!! I just love them!
Today’s card focuses on the summer season, with a few seashells and a Petal Pink fishing net. 🙂 (As cardmakers we can just make a fishing net out of any color we like, right?) The seashells are cut from Crumb Cake cardstock and the – new and fabulous – Distressed Gold Specialty Paper.
Here is a video tutorial that shows you exactly how to make today’s card:
The Texture Chic Designer Series Paper is so pretty. Here I used one of the sheets as a background for the shells and netting. The colors in the paper are Soft Succulent and Petal Pink, and I was surprised at how nice these look together! The sentiment was stamped in black on Soft Succulent cardstock and cut out with Paper Snips.
PREORDER MY JUNE FAITH CREATIONS HOPE CLASS!
This class includes the Hope & Prayers Stamp Set, a half of a package of Abigail Rose Designer Series Paper (gorgeous!), a half of a package of Brushed Metallic Dots, and more! Make 6 beautiful “hope” cards (2 each of 3 designs)!
Hope Class Kit: $45
- Hope & Prayer Cling Stamp Set
- Half package of Abigail Rose Designer Series Paper
- Half package Brushed Metallic Dots
- All supplies cut and prepared for you to create 6 beautiful cards, two each of (3) designs
- Three (3) step-by-step PDF Tutorials, one for each card design
- Private Video Tutorial summarizing the cards you will make, and including a short devotional on Hope
All class kits and included product will be ordered and prepared together after the preorder deadline. This is a preorder only and per SU policy, I do not have product on hand ready to ship. Because of this, it can take about 2-3 weeks after the preorder deadline for me to order, cut, prepare and ship all the class kits. But I will get them to you as soon as I possibly can! (Right now shipping from Stampin’ Up! is slower than normal due to shipping issues.) Class Kits can only be mailed within the United States
TO PREORDER – EMAIL PEGGY@PRETTYPAPERCARDS.COM
Preorder will close on June 7, 2022
Your kits and new products will be sent to you by June 24, 2022. My goal is to mail them as soon as possible, but due to postal delays I can’t guarantee that. I will keep you advised if anything changes based on current world conditions.
Expected shipping date of all kits
is on or before June 24, 2022
LAST DAY TO PREORDER:
TUESDAY, JUNE 7, 2022!
Thank you for stopping by today! Happy Stamping!
If you like today’s post…
- Shop Online Anytime and Earn FREE GIFTS
- SHOP and SAVE: Clearance Rack – save up to 70%
- Join my Sweet Stampers Team of demonstrators – click for info
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Sign Up for my Blog Posts and Newsletter
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Find me on Instagram
- Save 10% on Product Bundles
- Peggy’s FREE You Tube Video tutorials
The Stampin’ Up! products used on today’s card: