This cute Tahitian Tide Bouquet was made using the Speedy Recovery Stamp Set and some fun designer series paper. The Speedy Recovery set is a get well stamp set, but also has some different and fun images, like this bouquet!
This card is a fun fold with the center portion lifting up:
Only. the center portion of the card opens – it’s a little surprise! And a lovely sentiment from the stamp set fits inside.
Here’s a replay of my Live video with a tutorial showing you how to make this fun fold card:
Some Black & White Gingham Ribbon adds a nice touch to this get well card.
The January–June 2022 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! It’s always bittersweet to see a classic Stampin’ Up! catalog take a trip to retirement. But, we’re looking forward to all the new products on their way—and we hope you are, too!
Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies. What are you waiting for? Start shopping! After all, this selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
Thank you for stopping by today! Happy Stamping!
If you like today’s post…
- Shop Online Anytime and Earn FREE GIFTS
- SHOP and SAVE: Clearance Rack – save up to 70%
- Join my Sweet Stampers Team of demonstrators – click for info
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Sign Up for my Blog Posts and Newsletter
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Find me on Instagram
- Save 10% on Product Bundles
- Peggy’s FREE You Tube Video tutorials
Here are the Stampin’ Up! products used to create this card: