The Nature’s Prints Bundle is one of the prettiest in the Annual Catalog. The stamp set is a Distinktive stamp set which means that the stamps create different variations of light.
Here the pretty stem was stamped in Night of Navy ink on Basic White cardstock and cut with the coordinating die. It is set on a 2″ x 4″ piece of the Sun Prints Designer Series Paper.
Here is a replay of the video tutorial showing exactly now to create this card:
A 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Pale Papaya cardstock was cut with the Dots & Spots Die, and is set on a 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ piece of another of the Sun Prints Designer Series Paper patterns. A piece of Basic White Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon was wrapped around this entire piece and tied in a bow in the front; This creates the background for the rest of the card.
The sentiment from the set was stamped on a piece of Basic White cardstock, then cut with a label die from the Natural Prints Dies. A Pale Papaya Loose Flower Flourish was added next to the sentiment.
Thank you for stopping by today! Happy Stamping!
If you like today’s post…
- Shop Online Anytime and Earn FREE GIFTS
- SHOP and SAVE: Clearance Rack – save up to 70%
- Join my Sweet Stampers Team of demonstrators – click for info
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Sign Up for my Blog Posts and Newsletter
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Find me on Instagram
- Save 10% on Product Bundles
- Peggy’s FREE You Tube Video tutorials
The products used to create today’s card are shown below: