The True Beauty stamp set is absolutely gorgeous, especially if you love florals like I do. It’s so easy to create a pretty card with this set. Almost any combination of the stamps will become a work of art!
For this card, the card base is an 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Tahitian Tide cardstock, scored at 4-1/4.” This new In Color is bright and beautiful, and combines with so many other colors.
Parakeet Party and Daffodil Delight inks were used for the leaves and flowers on the 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Basic White. cardstock. This color combination comes from this week’s Global Design Project Color Challenge.
To add more dimension to the large flower, I stamped and cut a second flower and adhered it on top of the first one using Stampin’ Dimensionals. I also cut in between the petals a bit to allow it to curl. The sentiment was heat embossed in white on Tahitian Tide cardstock.
Thank you for stopping by today! Happy Stamping!
If you like today’s post…
- Shop Online Anytime and Earn FREE GIFTS
- SHOP and SAVE: Clearance Rack – save up to 70%
- Join my Sweet Stampers Team of demonstrators – click for info
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Sign Up for my Blog Posts and Newsletter
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Find me on Instagram
- Save 10% on Product Bundles
- Peggy’s FREE You Tube Video tutorials
The Stampin’ Up! products used to create this card are: