Do you have questions about making cards? I’m here for you! What have you wanted to know but never been able to figure out? How do you re-ink a stamp pad? What’s the best way to create a card base?
My new video series will answer your questions. It’s called “The Basics of Cardmaking” and I’ve created it to help you make the best cards ever! These are video tutorials for you and even for your friends. Please feel free to share them.
The first video is called The Card Base and it will start you out right. It shows you how to create a card base – the very first item you need to make a card.
The second video is all about stamps: the various types of stamps from Stampin’ Up! and what you do with the stamps when you first receive them.
And what about clear blocks? What are they? What do you do with them?
You need ink to stamp, right? Let’s take a look at the Stampin’ Up! ink pads!
These video tutorials were created to help you, to help you know what to do when you make a card, to give you the information and tips to create beautiful cards!
Now, I’m wondering what other things you would like to know. What would you like to learn? What kinds of videos would you like to see? I would love to have you leave me a comment and tell me!
The Making Plans Collection
This beautiful planner collection can be yours FREE shen you purchase the Starter Kit during July and August 2022!
IT’S THE ULTIMATE STAMPIN’ UP! BUNDLE!
Get the products you love at the lowest price! Now’s the time to do it for yourself.
- FOR $99 (plus tax), YOU GET: Up to $125 in products of your choice ($26 FREE), the fabulous Making Plans Bundle (planner, inserts, 3 notebooks, and stamp set) & the kit ships for FREE (another 10% savings).
- HAPPY SHOPPING! Enjoy 20 – 25% off your favorite Stampin’ Up! inks, paper, stamps, tools and more while you remain active.
- ORDER NEW PRODUCTS FIRST! View catalogs and pre-order new products a month (or more) before their release (and at a discount) – one of my favorite benefits.
- DO IT JUST FOR YOU! There’s no obligation to host workshops or parties, sell products to others or personally purchase anything beyond the kit!
- JOIN THRU ME! Those who purchase the kit and join through me instantly become a member of my group of Sweet Stampers. We have lots of fun together! We have our own private Facebook community where we share our projects and help each other.
- I WELCOME HOBBY STAMPERS! When you purchase the $99 Starter Kit thru me, you’ll receive access to my private and exclusive virtual Facebook group which includes resources, recognition, friendship, fun!
- EARN EXTRA MONEY and/or free products! Stampin’ Up! offers a fun and creative opportunities to share your passion for stamping and earn extra income and product. The choice is yours!
- HOW TO CONTINUE benefits & discounts. From the time you join through the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter you can take advantage of demonstrator discounts and benefits. Stampin’ Up! quarters are Jan. – March, April – June, July – Sept., Oct. – Dec. You will have the balance of the quarter in which you join PLUS the first full quarter to reach your first $300 in sales (includes personal purchases) and renew for another quarter. Hint: Join at the beginning of a quarter for the longest window to enjoy benefits and reach your first $300 in sales.
- JOIN RISK-FREE! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter, fabulous! You automatically renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. To continue, you will need to reach $300+ in sales (includes personal purchases) to renew from quarter to quarter. If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with NO penalty.
Thank you for stopping by today! Happy Stamping!
If you like today’s post…
- Shop Online Anytime and Earn FREE GIFTS
- SHOP and SAVE: Clearance Rack – save up to 70%
- Join my Sweet Stampers Team of demonstrators – click for info
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Sign Up for my Blog Posts and Newsletter
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Find me on Instagram
- Save 10% on Product Bundles
- Peggy’s FREE You Tube Video tutorials