This card was so much fun to make! I began with this week’s Global Design Project Challenge — shapes. It’s fun to have a goal for a design, a place to go with your card. And mine was add lots of shapes.
For the first shape I used the Dots & Spots Die to create little circles over the whole card front. The card base is Very Vanilla cardstock and the die-cut piece is Basic White cardstock. I tried to keep this card neutral, using all neutral components.
A. 2″ x 3″ rectangular piece of the beautiful Abigail Rose Designer Series Paper is the highlight of this card. On the right side of that piece is a Basic White circle cut with the Stylish Shapes Dies. Some Early Espresso cardstock was punched with the Bough Punch to create the leaves. The leaves were sponged with Early Espresso ink and then curled up with a Bone Folder.
The sentiment is from the Splendid Thoughts Stamp Set. It was stamped in Early Espresso ink and cut with Paper Snips Scissors.
The Making Plans Collection
This beautiful planner collection can be yours FREE shen you purchase the Starter Kit during July and August 2022!
IT’S THE ULTIMATE STAMPIN’ UP! BUNDLE!
Get the products you love at the lowest price! Now’s the time to do it for yourself.
- FOR $99 (plus tax), YOU GET: Up to $125 in products of your choice ($26 FREE), the fabulous Making Plans Bundle (planner, inserts, 3 notebooks, and stamp set) & the kit ships for FREE (another 10% savings).
- HAPPY SHOPPING! Enjoy 20 – 25% off your favorite Stampin’ Up! inks, paper, stamps, tools and more while you remain active.
- ORDER NEW PRODUCTS FIRST! View catalogs and pre-order new products a month (or more) before their release (and at a discount) – one of my favorite benefits.
- DO IT JUST FOR YOU! There’s no obligation to host workshops or parties, sell products to others or personally purchase anything beyond the kit!
- JOIN THRU ME! Those who purchase the kit and join through me instantly become a member of my group of Sweet Stampers. We have lots of fun together! We have our own private Facebook community where we share our projects and help each other.
- I WELCOME HOBBY STAMPERS! When you purchase the $99 Starter Kit thru me, you’ll receive access to my private and exclusive virtual Facebook group which includes resources, recognition, friendship, fun!
- EARN EXTRA MONEY and/or free products! Stampin’ Up! offers a fun and creative opportunities to share your passion for stamping and earn extra income and product. The choice is yours!
- HOW TO CONTINUE benefits & discounts. From the time you join through the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter you can take advantage of demonstrator discounts and benefits. Stampin’ Up! quarters are Jan. – March, April – June, July – Sept., Oct. – Dec. You will have the balance of the quarter in which you join PLUS the first full quarter to reach your first $300 in sales (includes personal purchases) and renew for another quarter. Hint: Join at the beginning of a quarter for the longest window to enjoy benefits and reach your first $300 in sales.
- JOIN RISK-FREE! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter, fabulous! You automatically renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. To continue, you will need to reach $300+ in sales (includes personal purchases) to renew from quarter to quarter. If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with NO penalty.
Thank you for stopping by today! Happy Stamping!
If you like today’s post…
- Shop Online Anytime and Earn FREE GIFTS
- SHOP and SAVE: Clearance Rack – save up to 70%
- Join my Sweet Stampers Team of demonstrators – click for info
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Sign Up for my Blog Posts and Newsletter
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Find me on Instagram
- Save 10% on Product Bundles
- Peggy’s FREE You Tube Video tutorials
These are the Stampin’ Up! products used to create today’s card: