For today’s card two stamp sets have been combined: Sweet Candy Canes and True Beauty…a candy cane with flowers! I like it!
This card was made for the Global Design Project Color Challenge. I love working with colors, especially pretty ones 🙂
Flirty Flamingo just cries out for flowers, so I used the True Beauty Bundle to create some pretty flowers at the base of the Shaded Spruce candy cane!
For the piece behind the candy cane, I’ve done a watercolor wash on Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper in Parakeet Party ink. Then I splattered the piece with Shaded Spruce ink using another Watercolor Painter.
LAST DAY TO PREORDER
MY SWEET GINGERBREAD CLASS TO GO!
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline to Preorder:
Wednesday, September 21, 2022,
at 6:00 p.m. (PDT)
Here are the Details:
Make six (6) cards (2 Halloween cards and 4 Holiday cards) using the Sweet Gingerbread Bundle (Stamp Set and Dies) from Stampin’ Up! For this class, I have created three designs using this Bundle. You will make 2 cards of each design, THAT’S A TOTAL OF 6 FABULOUS CARDS! And, you will have the Bundle (if you get it) to make more cards!
Class to Go Kit Only: $45
Class to Go with Bundle: $75
To preorder, email me at email@example.com
The Class to Go Kit ($45) Includes:
- One package of Red Rhinestones Basic Jewels
- One package of Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- One-quarter package Gingham Cottage Designer Series Paper
- One package of Snowy White Velvet Sheets
- One-half package Glimmer Specialty Paper
- All supplies, cut and prepared for you to create six (6) cards with envelopes (2 Halloween cards, and 4 Holiday cards)
- Three (3) step-by-step PDF Tutorials, one for each design
- One Summary Video Tutorial where I review each card design and give you hints for creating each one
Shipping IS INCLUDED in the price of the kit.
All class kits and included product will be ordered and prepared together after the preorder deadline. This is a preorder only and per SU policy, I do not have product on hand ready to ship. Because of this, it can take about 2-3 weeks after the preorder deadline for me to order, cut, prepare and ship all the class kits. But I will get it to you as soon as I possibly can! (Right now shipping from Stampin’ Up! is slower than normal due to shipping issues.) Class Kits can only be mailed within the United States.
EMAIL ME TO PREORDER: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your kits and new products will be sent to you to you by October 5, 2022 (hopefully sooner). My goal is to mail them as soon as possible, but due to postal delays I can’t guarantee that. I will keep you advised if anything changes based on current world conditions.
I’m so excited to bring you this class! These projects are absolutely
adorable and you will love this Bundle!
Preorder will close on September 21, 2022.
Expected shipping date of all kits is
on or before October 5, 2022.
LAST DAY TO PREORDER:
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2022!
Thank you for stopping by today! Happy Stamping!
If you like today’s post…
- Shop Online Anytime and Earn FREE GIFTS
- SHOP and SAVE: Clearance Rack – save up to 70%
- Join my Sweet Stampers Team of demonstrators – click for info
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Sign Up for my Blog Posts and Newsletter
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Find me on Instagram
- Save 10% on Product Bundles
- Peggy’s FREE You Tube Video tutorials
The Stampin’ Up! products used to create today’s card are below: