It’s time to start looking at examples of Christmas cards to get ideas for your own cards! Today I’d like to show you two cards that were made with the Sweet Candy Cane stamp set. This set has candy cane stamps, but it also has other stamps that create beautiful cards!
The Sweetest Christmas Designer Series Paper is fabulous! I made two similar cards each with different sheets of this designer paper, so that you can see how pretty it is.
See how to make these cards in the video tutorial below:
Behind the Pool Party circles is a piece of Basic White cardstock that’s had Pool Party ink added with a Blender Brush. The leaves were stamped in Garden Green ink over the Pool Party ink.
A Real Red bow was tied with long tails and tucked in between the circles. I just love the way it adds so much fun to this card!
ONLY ONE MORE WEEK!
Only one more week to get these six (6) special-release die sets! They are fabulous!
Thank you for stopping by today! Happy Stamping!
If you like today’s post…
- Shop Online Anytime and Earn FREE GIFTS
- SHOP and SAVE: Clearance Rack – save up to 70%
- Join my Sweet Stampers Team of demonstrators – click for info
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Sign Up for my Blog Posts and Newsletter
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Find me on Instagram
- Save 10% on Product Bundles
- Peggy’s FREE You Tube Video tutorials
The Stampin’ Up! products used on today’s cards are below: