The Cozy & Bright Card Kit from Stampin’ Up! is super cute and it’s a quick and easy way to make your holiday cards. The kit comes with everything you need to make 12 cards, so you just open the box and put them together 🙂 The card above is an “alternative” card I made, adding a gold glimmer reindeer as the focus. The card below uses only the items included in kit.
Here’s a replay of my Facebook Live showing you how to assemble the kit and my alternatives:
This is one of the cutest kits Stampin’ Up! has made. And as I said in the video, I may use it for all of my personal Christmas cards because it’s so pretty and SO easy to assemble!
The oranges and cinnamon in this kit reminded me of Christmas tea, so as another alternative I added a tea cup to the card using the Cup of Tea Bundle.
And for the one below I cut an orange in half, putting one half above the sentiment and one below…just for fun!
Remember to use my Host Code on your orders of $50 or more, and I will send you my monthly Host Code Gift.
This month my gift is the glittery Gold Holly Leaves – perfect for all of your holiday cards!
Thank you for stopping by today! Happy Stamping!
If you like today’s post…
- Shop Online Anytime and Earn FREE GIFTS
- SHOP and SAVE: Clearance Rack – save up to 70%
- Join my Sweet Stampers Team of demonstrators – click for info
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Sign Up for my Blog Posts and Newsletter
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Find me on Instagram
- Save 10% on Product Bundles
- Peggy’s FREE You Tube Video tutorials
The products used to create today’s cards are below: