There are just times that you need a mini gift card, a small cute little card. They are quick and easy to make. In fact, you can make a bunch!
Begin with a 6″ x 3″ card base and score at 3.” Then decorate! For this card, I’ve cut a piece of black & white Gingham Cottage Designer Series Paper 2-15/16″ x 2-15/16 and adhered it to the front of the card.
For the front of this mini card I’ve used the sentiment die “cloud” as a type of label. The die has a little rectangle at the bottom that I cut off with Paper Snips. I stamped it with a sentiment from the set and added the fun heart stamp.
This is a wonderful bundle. There’s so much you can do with it, and a mini gift card is one of those things. I’m thinking of putting a house on a mini card next!
Don’t Miss Out!
Last Week for These Specials
Six fabulous die sets created to go with existing stamp sets – and ONLY AVAILABLE during the month of September! That means this is the last week to get these dies! CLICK HERE
Thank you for stopping by today! Happy Stamping!
If you like today’s post…
- Shop Online Anytime and Earn FREE GIFTS
- SHOP and SAVE: Clearance Rack – save up to 70%
- Join my Sweet Stampers Team of demonstrators – click for info
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Sign Up for my Blog Posts and Newsletter
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Find me on Instagram
- Save 10% on Product Bundles
- Peggy’s FREE You Tube Video tutorials
The Stampin’ Up! products used to create this card are below: