The Window Wishes Bundle is so versatile, there’s so much you can do with it…including making a darling little winter scene!
This scene is set on layers of red and white cut with the Scalloped Contours Dies that really set off the adorable house and pine trees.
Watch the video tutorial below to see how to create this card:
Look at the bow on the scalloped layer. It’s one of the Window Dies and it’s so cute. Here I’ve cut it twice and layered it, using Mini Glue Dots to attach the two bows together and to adhere it to the scallops. Then a Red Rhinestone Basic Jewel was added to the center.
The dotted paper is from the Sweetest Christmas Designer Series Paper. Red with white dots is classic. It’s perfect for holiday cards!
$155 in Stampin’ Up! products for only $99
It’s the October Starter Kit Special!
This is a fully customizable Starter Kit. I call it the Ultimate Bundle – everything you want for only $99 and it all ships free! After ordering the Starter Kit, you get 20% off everything you order! Make your list and sign up now!
Thank you for stopping by today! Happy Stamping!
If you like today’s post…
- Shop Online Anytime and Earn FREE GIFTS
- SHOP and SAVE: Clearance Rack – save up to 70%
- Join my Sweet Stampers Team of demonstrators – click for info
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Sign Up for my Blog Posts and Newsletter
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Find me on Instagram
- Save 10% on Product Bundles
- Peggy’s FREE You Tube Video tutorials
The products used to create today’s card are below: