Today I have for you a happy holiday card! It’s red and green with bows and stripes, that is happy! The focus of this card is the row of cute little Poppy Parade bows that were created with the Scottie Dog Punch.
Under the row of bows is a strip of Petal Pink cardstock, and in the center of each bow is a shiny Adhesive-Backed Seasonal Sequin.
Below the row of bows is a panel of striped paper from the Santa Express Designer Series Paper. The colors for this card are taken from the colors used in the designer series paper. I just took that color palette and carried it onto my card!
Above the row of bows is a strip of Basic White cardstock stamped with the “Merry Wishes” sentiment from the Window Wishes stamp set. It’s stamped in Shaded Spruce ink.
The upper panel is a piece of Shaded Spruce cardstock that’s been embossed with the fabulous Whimsical Woodland 3D Embossing Folder!
I just love this row of bows! I’m thinking of making more cards with “rows of bows”!!
Thank you for stopping by today! Happy Stamping!
If you like today’s post…
- Shop Online Anytime and Earn FREE GIFTS
- SHOP and SAVE: Clearance Rack – save up to 70%
- Join my Sweet Stampers Team of demonstrators – click for info
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Sign Up for my Blog Posts and Newsletter
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Find me on Instagram
- Save 10% on Product Bundles
- Peggy’s FREE You Tube Video tutorials
Here are the Stampin’ Up! products used to create today’s card:
Super cute card! Great color combo from the DSP!