The Cup of Tea Bundle has been a favorite of mine since it was released in the Stampin’ Up! annual catalog. With the holidays coming up, why not make a Christmas cup of tea? This card has lots of layers – that’s what makes it so pretty!
I made this card yesterday for my Facebook/YouTube Live. One of my goals was to show how to create a multi-layered card. You can apply this technique to any card you want to make. The video tutorial is below:
The first layer of Very Vanilla cardstock is embossed with the Whimsical Woodland 3D Embossing Folder. It sets the tone for the whole card with it’s raised Christmas trees. I think next time I make this card I’m going to emboss the inside Very Vanilla piece.
Thank you for stopping by today! Happy Stamping!
If you like today’s post…
- Shop Online Anytime and Earn FREE GIFTS
- SHOP and SAVE: Clearance Rack – save up to 70%
- Join my Sweet Stampers Team of demonstrators – click for info
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Sign Up for my Blog Posts and Newsletter
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Find me on Instagram
- Save 10% on Product Bundles
- Peggy’s FREE You Tube Video tutorials
The Stampin’ Up! products used to create today’s card are shown below. The sentiment is from the Framed & Festive Cling Stamp Set (Item No. 160888) $23 – available 11/1/22
Beautiful card. The colors are luscious!
your card is so clean & perfect!! Again, Peggy, thanks for sharing !