This owl is just TOO CUTE!! He’s one of the adorable owls from the “Adorable Owls” stamp set that is currently FREE with any $50 order. I mean, what’s better than FREE? 🙂
You can do so much with these cuties. For my envelope, I stamped the owl coming in from the side.
This card is made with the pretty Country Gingham paper (love, love!). It’s even better when you combine two different colors and patterns!
Here’s a replay of my Live Video showing you how to create this card:
Thank you for stopping by today! Happy Stamping!
If you like today’s post…
- Shop Online Anytime and Earn FREE GIFTS
- SHOP and SAVE: Clearance Rack – save up to 70%
- Join my Sweet Stampers Team of demonstrators – click for info
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Sign Up for my Blog Posts and Newsletter
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Find me on Instagram
- Save 10% on Product Bundles
- Peggy’s FREE You Tube Video tutorials
The Stampin’ Up! products used to create this card are shown below: