Happy Valentine’s Day, my friends! You ARE the cherry on top! I’m so thankful for each one of you who take your time to read my blog. I wish you a happy day and many blessings 🙂
Today I have for you three of my favorite valentine projects from this year. Each project shows a link to the original post so that you can get all the details! The little treat basket above could be made a bit differently to become a cute Easter basket!
The card above uses red, white and black. The papers really make this a great card: Country Gingham and Country Floral Lane Designer Series Papers.
And this card was made with the Country Floral Lane Suite Collection and the Sentimental Park Dies for the label.
Only 2 More Weeks to Take Advantage
It’s true! Only 2 more weeks to get a FREE GIFT with your $50+ order! You don’t want to miss this fabulous offer. There is a catalog full of free gifts you can choose, and they’ve released 10 more items – see the flyer below!
Thank you for stopping by today! Happy Stamping!
If you like today’s post…
- Shop Online Anytime and Earn FREE GIFTS
- SHOP and SAVE: Clearance Rack – save up to 70%
- Join my Sweet Stampers Team of demonstrators – click for info
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Sign Up for my Blog Posts and Newsletter
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Find me on Instagram
- Save 10% on Product Bundles
- Peggy’s FREE You Tube Video tutorials