Mini thank you notes are easy and quick to make. I use them a lot for thanking my customers. Today’s cards are made with the Sentimental Park Stamp Set.
The cards are 6″ x 3″ and scored at 3.” Then a 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ piece of Balmy Blue cardstock is adhered on the front of the card.
A 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ square of Basic White cardstock is stamped with flowers in the upper portion (using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink), and the “thanks” sentiment in the lower right corner of the card using Balmy Blue ink. After stamping, wrap some Balmy Blue & White Ribbon around the center of the piece, securing on the back with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Adhere to the Balmy Blue piece.
Check out all the fabulous NEW Online Exclusives HERE!
Thank you for stopping by today! Happy Stamping!
If you like today’s post…
- Shop Online Anytime and Earn FREE GIFTS
- SHOP and SAVE: Clearance Rack – save up to 70%
- Join my Sweet Stampers Team of demonstrators – click for info
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Sign Up for my Blog Posts and Newsletter
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Find me on Instagram
- Save 10% on Product Bundles
- Peggy’s FREE You Tube Video tutorials
The Stampin’ Up! products used to create these thank you notes are below:
Peggy, Sentimental Park has great sentiments. I love the fonts. Your cards are very pretty. Using that ribbon is very clever to pick up the Balmy Blue. Very sweet! Enjoy your day!