Ooh I just LOVE this Queen Bee Bundle! Today’s card uses this Bundle and a few other items to make a fun thank you card.
The background here is a piece of Petal Pink Country Gingham Designer Series Paper. A piece of Perfectly Penciled Designer Series Paper is angled behind a piece of Basic White cardstock cut with a Scalloped Contour Die. The scalloped piece was tied around the top with a piece of Black & White Gingham Ribbon. This coordinates with the Perfectly Penciled paper.
The floral and leaf stem was stamped in Garden Green ink, cut with the coordinating die and tucked under the ribbon. The queen bee was stamped in Polished Pink ink and die cut, and a piece of Petal Pink cardstock was die cut for the upper wings.
The sentiment was cut with the Amazing Thanks Dies from Polished Pink cardstock and adhered with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. Do you see the cute little honeycomb pieces scattered around? They are adorable!!
Use My March Host Code When You Order
and Get a FREE GIFT From Me!
This month’s gift is the Fern 3D Embossing Folder!
It will add so much texture to your cards!
Thank you for stopping by today! Happy Stamping!
If you like today’s post…
- Shop Online Anytime and Earn FREE GIFTS
- SHOP and SAVE: Clearance Rack – save up to 70%
- Join my Sweet Stampers Team of demonstrators – click for info
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Sign Up for my Blog Posts and Newsletter
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Find me on Instagram
- Save 10% on Product Bundles
- Peggy’s FREE You Tube Video tutorials
The Stampin’ Up! products used to create today’s card are below:
Lovely! As always. Thanks for sharing!