The Just My Type Stamp Set is so cute! It has a great variety of stamps that you can use for different occasions. Here I’ve used the little flower stamp, along with the word “hello” in circles. There is also a rainbow, a heart, a plant, an envelope, a typewriter, and even the tiniest paperclip!! I just giggle every time I look at that little paperclip!
The stamp with the group of flowers is fun because you can color in the flowers with any colors you like. I used some different Stampin’ Blends Alcohol Markers. These flowers are just happy!
I really like the “hello” stamp in this set. At first I thought the letters were each separate and I was thinking it would be hard to line them all up. But actually the letters are all one stamp, so the word looks perfect when you stamp it!
Above the sentiment I’ve added a little strip of the Masterfully Made Designer Series Paper. This is one of the papers now on sale for 15% off!
ORDER YOUR ON SALE PAPER TODAY!!
Click HERE to see the 13 different papers NOW ON SALE!
Thank you for stopping by today! Happy Stamping!
If you like today’s post…
- Shop Online Anytime and Earn FREE GIFTS
- SHOP and SAVE: Clearance Rack – save up to 70%
- Join my Sweet Stampers Team of demonstrators – click for info
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Sign Up for my Blog Posts and Newsletter
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Find me on Instagram
- Save 10% on Product Bundles
- Peggy’s FREE You Tube Video tutorials
The Stampin’ Up! products used to create this card are below: