It’s so warm this summer – and I felt like making a “refreshing” card. The Global Design Project Challenge this week looks so summery, the colors actually are refreshing aren’t they?
The Tropical Leaf Bundle is perfect for these colors. I stamped the leaves in ink, sprayed them lightly with the Stampin’ Spritzer, and stamped on Basic White cardstock. The leaves were punched out and stacked to create this pretty grouping.
The pretty Lemon Lolly striped paper is from the Bright & Beautiful 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper. This is truly one of my new favorite papers because the colors are just gorgeojs!
The sentient was stamped in Parakeet Party ink on Basic White cardstock and then fussy cut with my Paper Snips Scissors. It’s adhered to the card with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. The sweet bow was tied and then tucked under the leaf and adhered with a Mini Glue Dot.
These colors are SO PRETTY! I really thank Global Design Project for having us use these summer colors!
Wow – what great deals! Dies up to 60% off!
CLICK HERE to see what’s available!
Thank you for stopping by today! Happy Stamping!
If you like today’s post…
- Shop Online Anytime and Earn FREE GIFTS
- SHOP and SAVE: Clearance Rack – save up to 70%
- Join my Sweet Stampers Team of demonstrators – click for info
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Sign Up for my Blog Posts and Newsletter
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Find me on Instagram
- Save 10% on Product Bundles
- Peggy’s FREE You Tube Video tutorials
These are the Stampin’ Up! products used to create today’s card: