Have you ever made your own patterned paper? We call it Designer Series Paper, and it’s fun to make your own every now and then. That’s what I did here by using the Textured Floral Stamp Set on Basic White Cardstock. Would you like to know how? Well I’m going to show you!
This stamp set is beautiful. It’s a “distinktive” set, which means that it’s been made in a special way to include variations in shading when it’s stamped. They call it photorealistic.
You begin with an 8-1/2″ x 11″ piece of Basic White cardstock. Stamp the flowers and leaves all over the paper, covering it as much as you can. Watch the video below to learn how I created this pretty paper!
One key to creating a beautiful paper is to choose ink colors that blend together and accent each other. Here are the inks I used for this paper.
The sentiment was stamped on a piece of Lemon Lolly cardstock and then cut with a label die from the Sending Dies. This makes a lovely thank you card for any occasion!
FOR EVERY $50 ORDER IN JULY
YOU GET A $5 COUPON TO SPEND IN AUGUST!
Thank you for stopping by today! Happy Stamping!
If you like today’s post…
- Shop Online Anytime and Earn FREE GIFTS
- SHOP and SAVE: Clearance Rack – save up to 70%
- Join my Sweet Stampers Team of demonstrators – click for info
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Sign Up for my Blog Posts and Newsletter
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Find me on Instagram
- Save 10% on Product Bundles
- Peggy’s FREE You Tube Video tutorials
The Stampin’ Up! products used to create this card are shown below: