Some birthdays are special and need a special card – this is that card! It has several things that make it special. Colors make a difference, and here Pretty Peacock and Berry Burst bring complimentary, bold colors.
The Artistic Mix Decorative Masks are 5 different masks that you place over paper and use with Blending Brushes to apply color. Here I used the floral mask (lower right in the picture below) on Basic White cardstock, and brushed Pretty Peacock ink over the flowers.
After the color was applied, the paper was cut with one of the rectangular Darling Details Dies. This piece was layered over a piece of Basic White cardstock stamped with the sentiment, and then adhered to the Pretty Peacock card base.
The flowers and leaves were stamped and cut with the Darling Details Bundle. The flowers were overlapped to give height and dimension.
To finish off, Pretty Peacock sequins, small and large, were adhered to the centers of the flowers to give some bling!
When you see this card in person, it’s spectacular! And with the masks and the Darling Details Bundle, it’s easy to make!
Thank you for stopping by today! Happy Stamping!
If you like today’s post…
- Shop Online Anytime and Earn FREE GIFTS
- SHOP and SAVE: Clearance Rack – save up to 70%
- Join my Sweet Stampers Team of demonstrators – click for info
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Sign Up for my Blog Posts and Newsletter
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Find me on Instagram
- Save 10% on Product Bundles
- Peggy’s FREE You Tube Video tutorials
The Stampin’ Up! products used to create this card are shown below: