The Merry & Bright Bundle is just so fun! It’s all about the holiday lights, and especially the big ones. The Merry Bold & Bright Designer Series Paper goes so well with the stamp set!
On a Basic White card base are layered two panels of Merry, Bold & Bright Designer Series Paper. Three large bulbs were then stamped on Basic White cardstock with Parakeet Party ink and Melon Mambo ink for the filaments, and the top of each bulb was cut from Melon Mambo Foil with the coordinating dies. I just love these bulbs!
The pine branches behind the bulbs are cut from Granny Apple Green cardstock with the Joy of Noel Dies. These dies look just like the pine branches on my Christmas tree!
The sentiment from the Merry & Bright Stamp Set was stamped in Melon Mambo ink on Parakeet Party cardstock and fussy cut. Then it was adhered to a strip of Basic White cardstock. Some fun Granny Apple Green Iridescent Adhesive-Backed Discs were scattered around for bling 🙂
Grab the big discounts while you can!
Thank you for stopping by today! Happy Stamping!
If you like today’s post…
- Shop Online Anytime and Earn FREE GIFTS
- SHOP and SAVE: Clearance Rack – save up to 70%
- Join my Sweet Stampers Team of demonstrators – click for info
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Sign Up for my Blog Posts and Newsletter
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Find me on Instagram
- Save 10% on Product Bundles
- Peggy’s FREE You Tube Video tutorials
The Stampin’ Up! products used to create today’s card are shown below: