This beautiful stamp set is available NOW, just in time for Hanukkah, the Festival of Lights! There are lots of great stamps here, both sentiments and images.
To create this card I used Starry Sky cardstock and ink, and the very fun Holographic Trio Specialty Paper. This is a foil-like paper that totally glimmers in any light. I ran it through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine in one of the Basics 3D Embossing Folders (the cross hatch one), and love the way it turned out!
Here’s a replay of my live video showing you exactly how to create this card:
The star was fussy cut (cut out by hand) and backed with some of the Silver & Gold Adhesive-Backed Glimmer Paper which was also fussy cut. I love the way it sparkles!
DON’T MISS OUT!
Tuesday is the Last Day
For This Amazing Offer!
For more details, CLICK HERE!
Thank you for stopping by today! Happy Stamping!
If you like today’s post…
- Shop Online Anytime and Earn FREE GIFTS
- SHOP and SAVE: Clearance Rack – save up to 70%
- Join my Sweet Stampers Team of demonstrators – click for info
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Sign Up for my Blog Posts and Newsletter
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Find me on Instagram
- Save 10% on Product Bundles
- Peggy’s FREE You Tube Video tutorials
The Stampin’ Up! products used to create today’s card are shown below. Click on any item to learn more and to order!