Pretty Paper Rewards are my way of saying “thank you” to my returning customers. When you use the current month’s Host Code, you earn a Pretty Paper Reward for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products ordered through me. You can redeem for up to a $50 shopping spree when you reach 10 Pretty Paper Rewards. I will pay for the shipping, and handling on your spree ~ yippee!
Orders of $50 up to $150 (total before shipping and tax) MUST include the Host Code BELOW in their order for their Pretty Paper Rewards to qualify. No exceptions!
My June Host Code expires June 30, 2019
How to Earn Pretty Paper Rewards With My Host Code:
- When you use the current month’s Host Code, for every increment of $50 of product purchased (before shipping and tax), you earn one Pretty Paper Reward. Example: A product order of $49 would not qualify for a Pretty Paper Reward. A product order of $101 would qualify for two Pretty Paper Rewards ($50 x 2)
- Separate orders may not be combined to reach a Pretty Paper Reward
- YOU are responsible for tracking your orders and Pretty Paper Rewards. CLICK HERE for my Pretty Paper Rewards Tracking Sheet
- $50 – $149.99 order (total before tax and shipping) ADD JUNE HOST CODE: STVZEJPC
- $150+ order (total before tax and shipping) PLEASE DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. Your Pretty Paper Rewards qualify without the Host Code and you earn Stampin’ Rewards
- Earn 10 Pretty Paper Rewards and earn a $50 shopping spree from me!
- Submit your completed Pretty Paper Rewards Tracking Sheet via email to me at [email protected], along with the items you want to include in your $50 shopping spree. Host stamps are excluded
- Discontinued, clearance, Stampin’ Rewards, and promotional products are subject to availability at the time the order is placed
- I’ll confirm your qualifying customer orders and send your shopping spree items (please allow 2 to 4 weeks for delivery after the order is placed).
- Pretty Paper Rewards expire after one year.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change.
- Please email me at [email protected] if you have any questions 🙂
Please be sure you are adding the Host Code to the host code box and not the coupon code box. See example below: