Are you looking for a way to make some quick and easy Halloween treat bags? It’s a snap with just a few supplies.
Use any treats you like. I love to use candy corn because it’s so colorful. I put the treats in cellophane bags, folded the tops of the bags and stapled them shut. Then I folded one Delicate White Doily on top of each bag and secured it with a decorated clothes pin.
The cute little pumpkin that is on the doily was fussy cut from a sheet of the Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper and adhered with some Fast Fuse Adhesive. The same paper was also used to decorate the clothes pin, and a bow of Linen Thread was double tied on the pin. Easy, right? See all the products I used in the list at the end.
GREAT SALES ON NOW – FROM STAMPIN’ UP!
Let’s admit it: we all just love gorgeous Designer Series Paper! By popular demand, we are bringing back an incredible offer on Designer Series Paper. You can buy three packages of select Designer Series Paper and get one FREE during October! This sale includes Designer Series Paper from both the annual and holiday catalogs. And we’re even including select Specialty and Designer Series Paper Stacks on sale! So take advantage of this excellent opportunity to buy lots and lots of pretty paper. CLICK HERE to find out all the wonderful papers you can choose from!
ONLY 2 MORE DAYS LEFT
CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL THE SALE ITEMS!
These are the items used in today’s project. Click on any photo to learn more!
Thank you for joining us for the Pals Halloween Blog Hop. We hope you enjoy our virtual trick-or treat hop where you will either learn great tricks for your creative projects or enjoy a blog candy treat.
You should have just left stop number 18 on the Pals Hop – Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine. If so, you are in the right spot. If you get off track, the full blog lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
Pumpkins are the decoration for Fall. Whether Halloween or Thanksgiving or both, the Fall holidays just aren’t the same without pumpkins! Well, here in sunny San Diego it’s hard to keep a “real” pumpkin around for that entire time, so I prefer to decorate with pumpkins made of other materials. Today’s project is a happy little pumpkin made out of burlap and other ribbons ~ a shabby chic pumpkin!
This cute little guy is made with three strips of burlap ribbon, each topped with a strip of Chevron Ribbon cut in half lengthwise. Form each burlap strip into a circle and adhere with sticky strip. Insert one burlap circle inside the other, stick them together with sticky strip. A short strip of Early Espresso card stock curled with a bone folder forms the stalk of the pumpkin. A beautiful bow is tied with Gumball Green Stitched Satin Ribbon and other small portions of loose ribbon are nestled up under the pretty bow.
The darling little chalkboard label comes from the Thankful Tablescape Simply Created Kit, and is so cute! The White Stampin’ Chalk Marker is great for labels. I’m going to be using this a lot!
SO HERE’S THE TRICK TO MAKING THESE ADORABLE LITTLE PUMPKINS:
STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THE BURLAP RIBBON PUMPKIN!
Paper: Early Espresso card stock (for the stem)
Other Goodies: 1-1/4″ Burlap Ribbon, 3/4″ Chevron Ribbon in Calypso Coral; Victoria 5/8″ Crochet Trim, 3/8″ Ruffle Stretch Trim in Pistachio Pudding, 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon in Gumball Green, Sticky Strip, Thankful Tablescape Simply Created Kit
The next stop is Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper stop number 20 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting – and I hope to see you next month!
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery’s Owlery
- Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly’s Creative Corner
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb…
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Julie Trevett-Smith at The Stampin’ Affair!
- Kerry Willard Bray at Stampgoodness
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Colleen Mollema at My Crafty Habit
- Lisa Davis at Cherry Street Paper Treats
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Linda Callahan at Stampin’ Seasons
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Peggy Noe at Prettypapercards.com <<<< YOU ARE HERE!
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’
- Shirley Sumption at Look at my Cute Stuff
- Sandra Conner at Pretty Provisions
- Carmen Sublasky at The Creative Stamptuary
- Margaret Moody at Margaret Moody