Yesterday I told you that I would show you some other ways to use the Trim Your Stocking Thinlits Dies. Here they are, birthday pillowboxes! Aren’t they nice? I mean, truthfully, they are floral treat holders, but in my mind I’m thinking of gift cards and birthdays! 🙂
Now if you remember, these little cuties are made using dies from the Holiday Catalog, Interesting, right? This just shows you that Stampin’ Up! products are so versatile! These dies are not simply for the holidays, you will use them all year round! The pretty floral paper is the Petal Garden Designer Series Paper Stack. This paper comes in a 6×6 pack and is perfect for making one pillowbox!
The squiggly arrows above point out for you two additional dies in this set: the stitched heart and the little strip of hearts. I’m going to use that heart alot! There are 19 (!!!!!) dies in this set! I also highlighted for you the pretty ribbon used on this pillowbox.
Here’s what I’ve been working on this weekend…more holiday pillowboxes!! These are for a craft fair in November. For these I added some gift tags stamped with the Merry Little Labels stamp set and then punched with the coordinating Everyday Label Punch.
My End of October Special!
My favorite stamp set for October is the beautiful Count My Blessings set (shown below). And, as my special gift to you, if you order this set from me during the month of October (only a few more days!), I will email you three (3) FREE tutorials of cards designed by me using this set! CLICK HERE to place your order for this great set!
Count My Blessings Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Item No. 144790
Thank you for stopping by today!
Welcome to the June 2017 Pals Blog Hop. Thank you so much for joining us today. This month’s theme, Pick a “B,” features projects inspired by Babies, Birthdays and Brides to name few. You may just get a glimpse of new catalog products while you hop with us today.
Whether you’re just starting the hop, or have come from a previous Pal’s blog, you’ll find the line-up toward the end of my post to help you move along.
The “B” in my card today is BIRTHDAY!! We always need birthday cards, don’t we, so this is a great “B” to choose. This sweet little “happy birthday” sentiment is from one of my new favorite stamp sets called Happy Birthday Gorgeous. I mean, even the name of the stamp set makes you want it, right? 🙂
Today I’m using the Petal Garden Memories & More Card Pack. This pack contains lots of individual cards with designs on the front and the back. This is a 3″ x 4″ card with a wreath on it and a light flower pattern on the edges.
I angled this card on top of a panel of Berry Burst card stock which was embossed with the new – and darling – Garden Trellis Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
A few die-cut leaves, a little wooden element, and a pretty ribbon finish off the card. The color theme for my card is from pages 56 and 57 of our annual catalog: Rich Razzleberry, Calypso Coral, and Old Olive. I’m crazy about this combination!
Thanks again for hopping with the Stampin’ Pretty Pals today. Take a minute to mark your calendar for our next hop on July 12th. We’re having a pattern party! Now hop along using the Blog Hop Line-up below. See you on July 12th for the next Pals Blog Hop!
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Lynn Tague at Beyond Beaches & Blessings
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Peggy Noe at Prettypapercards <<<<<<< YOU ARE HERE!!
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Becky Retzer at Just in Thyme
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Sara Hicks Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
- Su Mohr at Aromas and Art
All Products Stampin’ Up!
Stamps: Happy Birthday, Gorgeous
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Calypso Coral and Old Olive card stock, and Petal Garden Memories & More card pack
Tools: Eclectic Layers Thinlits Dies, Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine
Embellishments: Touches of Nature Elements, Delicate White Doilies, Calypso Coral 1/8″ Sheer Ribbon