INTRODUCING: Prettypapercards by Mail!
People love coming to the card classes that I hold in my home, and I love having them! I would love to have YOU come to one of my classes! But because that’s not really possible unless you live in the San Diego area, I want to bring my classes to YOU!
Prettypapercards by Mail is just that ~ we will make cards together! I will design 3 cards all made from the same stamp set (one that I love!), I will send you the stamp set used in that month’s cards and all the papers, die cuts, ribbons and embellishments you will need to make the cards I’ve designed. You will also receive via email a pdf tutorial with detailed instructions and photos and comments from me on how to make the cards! Sometimes I’ll include a video, depending on the month.
And, on top of all that, I will make one of those three cards and include it with your kit, just for you with a personal note!
Here is a little peek at the cards you will make in May!
It will be just as if you are at one of my classes! If you were actually here, I would bring you into my craft room and we would sit down at my craft table. I would have a sample card for you that I put on my little clipboard in front of you and I would give you everything you need to make that card. Then we would sit together and I would help you make it, giving you tips and pointers along the way! We will probably need a cup of coffee or tea while we craft together, I always have that – plus some little goodies!!
MAY Prettypapercards by Mail!
This month’s cards are created using the Vertical Greetings Clear Stamp Set. This set is continuing on into the new 2017-18 Catalog. I love the fact that it’s different and the cards we create will be new and fresh! Here is a little peek at the cards you will make in May!
I would love to have YOU join my Prettypapercards by Mail! Here are more details:
- Each month I will offer Prettypapercards by Mail, delivered right to your door.
- If you want to participate in that month’s kit, you will email me at [email protected] with the subject Prettypapercards by Mail (so I can identify you right away!). Then I will email you a PayPal invoice. I can only make a limited number, so it will be on a first-come, first-served basis. Please email me as soon as possible. Cut off for all requests for the May Class is May 19, 2017. This is so that I can order the stamp sets and get everything out to you in time! 🙂
- Each kit will include that month’s Stampin’ Up! stamp set, and all the papers, die cuts, designer series paper, and embellishments you will need to create three (3) cards designed by me.
- You will receive via email a pdf tutorial with pictures of each card and all the directions and tips from me to create those three cards just like I do.
- You provide ink and adhesive and envelopes.
- If you have the stamp set, you may chose another stamp set and or Stampin’ Up! products up to the value of that month’s stamp set.
- Shipping and tax are included in the cost of that month’s kit.
- May Class Kits will be mailed out by the 26th of May.
The price for all of this is only $39.95!
Would you like to stamp with me?
Just email me at [email protected] to order this month’s class!