If you enjoy making beautiful cards and you like what you see here on my blog, come join me! The Sweet Stampers is my team of AMAZING stampers ~ and, yes, they really are sweet! As a Sweet Stamper, you will not only receive all the wonderful benefits that Stampin’ Up! has to offer, BUT YOU ALSO RECEIVE personal private training from me!
Keep It Simple
We all know the Stampin’ Up! “bundles” are the best savings. Well, the Starter Kit is the ULTIMATE BUNDLE! Its the best way to save money on your favorite products!!
I know you’re busy, so we made the signup process easy. The ULTIMATE BUNDLE is a doable $99.00, and you can completely customize it to suit your individual needs and taste. You get to choose the products you want and we’ll ship the kit right to your door.
And, during the months of July and August, 2019, you will receive an additional $30 to put toward bonus products in your Starter Kit, aka Ultimate Bundle ~ thats $155 in product for only $99! THEN, you’ll also receive a $10 coupon code to use the following month on your first order!
Is stamping and making cards a hobby of yours and would you like to save money on Stampin’ Up! products? Then the ULTIMATE BUNDLE is perfect for you! That is exactly why I bought the ULTIMATE BUNDLE~I love Stampin’ Up! and wanted to get the products I love at the best possible price!
Even More Benefits When You Join in July and August 2019!
- For only $99.00 you can customize your own ULTIMATE BUNDLE (aka Starter Kit!) including $155 worth of Stampin’ Up! products! That’s $56 in FREE products! ($30 more during July and August!!) You can include any stamps, ribbons, ink, papers, anything you want. Your starter kit can also include some larger items. Sound great? It is! (Host sets are excluded.)
- AND, it all ships FREE! (Did I say that?) That’s an additional 10% FREE!
- AND, you’ll receive a $10 coupon code to use on your order the following month!
- AND, you get 20% off Stampin’ Up! products after that!
- AND, you find out about new products and can order them before customers can! That means you will see the new annual catalog FIRST and get to buy the new products early!
- AND, you receive the Stampin’ Up! bi-monthly magazine with LOTS of great card making ideas
- AND, you have access to the Stampin’ Up! demonstrator website with TONS of free videos and beautiful card samples
There’s not enough room here to tell you about all the great benefits you get from joining Stampin’ Up! If you are ready to get the “Ultimate Bundle” CLICK HERE!
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS when you become a part of MY community:
You will be a member of my team of Sweet Stampers! We have lots of fun together! We have our own private Facebook page where we share our projects and help each other! Here are a few of us at a recent Stampin’ Up! conference:
You automatically become a part of the Stampin’ Pretty Pals. We have an amazing network of demonstrators to help you, encourage you, and inspire you! We have private Facebook groups where you can ask questions and network with other Pals. And, we can share the cards we make and can get feedback from others. I have learned SO much from the Pals group!
Many people simply join Stampin’ Up! to get the wonderful benefits and discounts of being a demonstrator. It’s a great hobby and this is definitely the best way to learn more for less $. You don’t have to make it a business, many of our demonstrators are what we call “Hobby Demos.” And wow, do they have LOTS OF FUN!
But, you can also start your own card business if you want to. This is definitely the way to do it. I joined as a hobby demo with no intention of going any further. But I have had so much fun and am enjoying it so much that I decided to start my own small business.
What ever your motivation, if you love stamping and making your own cards with the best products available, this is the way to do it.
If you would like the ULTIMATE BUNDLE, you can email using the button on the right side of this page ([email protected]) or, you can go straight to my Stampin’ Up page HERE and it will walk you through the process quickly. Then I will contact you to see if you have any questions!