Exciting New Stamping Tool!
It’s big news when something breaks the mold and changes everything. The Stamparatus will change the way you stamp, and before long, you’ll wonder how you crafted without it!
Why do YOU need one?
You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it! Even if you own a similar tool from another company, you will love the convenient features and design of the Stampaparatus!
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price–$49.00 USD/$65.00 CAD
HOW do you order one?
This fabulous new tool will be available using a new reservation system as supplies are limited. This will reserve your spot, and shipment is guaranteed as soon as the products arrive in the warehouse in Spring 2018. There are three upcoming reservation windows. The first reservation window begins on November 16, 2017, THIS THURSDAY. This will hold your product for shipment about February 1, 2018. See the reservation windows below:
|RESERVATION WINDOWS||AVAILABLE TO SHIP|
|November 16–30, 2017||Approx. February 1, 2018|
|December 5–30, 2017||Approx. March 19, 2018|
|January 15–30, 2018||Approx. April 15, 2018|
In order to reserve your Stamparatus, go to stampinup.com this Thursday, November 16, as early as possible. There are only a limited number of available reservations so I encourage you to do this early on Thursday morning. You must be a Stampin’ Up! customer. If you have ordered from me in the past year, you will be in the system. If you are a new customer, you will complete that information when you make your reservation. Be sure to designate me, Peggy Noe, as your demonstrator.
At the time of your reservation you are required to provide your credit card information. Credit cards will not be charged until the Stamparatus ships from Stampin’ Up!’s facility. When you close your order, be sure to verify that your credit card and shipping information is correct.
Here is a TUTORIAL on how to reserve your Stamparatus.
Please email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or need help. I try to answer my emails as soon as possible.
Thanks for stopping by today!